The Glacier Ice work boot features Arctic Grip technology from Vibram for grip and performance on wet ice. The rubber lug outsole is made from two different compounds in a wide lug design for maximum surface contact and traction on varied terrain.
The Glacier Ice also features Wolverine’s EPX anti-fatigue technology that brings comfort closer to the foot for all-day support, as well as a CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offering lighter weight and better fit. Waterproof full-grain leather upper combined with Waterproof Plus breathable membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable.
• Waterproof full-grain leather upper with abrasion resistant heel kicker for extra durability
• Breathable Waterproof Plus membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable
• Moisture wicking mesh lining
• 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
• Wolverine EPX anti-fatigue technology brings comfort closer to the foot and cushions each step
• Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole for support
• Vibram Artic Grip lug outsole is designed to perform on wet ice
• Cement construction
• Wolverine CarbonMAX uses nanotechnology to produce a strong, lighter, more comfortable safety toe
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Free Shipping in Continental US on orders of $100